Graduate Diploma in Ministry
The MCD University of Divinity’s Graduate Diploma in Ministry is a postgraduate award representing a distinctive approach to the enhancement of professional ministry. It forms an ideal way for clergy, religious and others engaged in the practice of Christian ministry to undertake a demanding, personally tailored in-service program involving a high degree of peer-group learning in an ecumenical context.
The primary focus of the GradDipMin is on the context and experience of Christian ministry, and provides for individual reflection on theological, personal and sociological analyses of church and ministry in a particular setting.
The Graduate Diploma in Ministry offers the opportunity to:
- engage in a significant academic enterprise;
- become better informed of recent developments in theological disciplines;
- deal with issues confronting the ministry and mission of the church in Australia and New Zealand;
- update practice in ministry issues;
- demonstrate the integration of theory and practice of ministry.